Become a Guardian
Become a close and special supporter of all PalMusic’s activities by becoming our Guardian.
Guardians protect and safeguard our organisation. Without this shield we would not be able to grow and thrive.
A powerful commitment
By becoming a Guardian, you are making a powerful commitment to support Palestinian musical heritage and culture. Your generosity will make a life-long impact on the lives of young and talented Palestinian musicians.
Guardians donate £25,000 per year for three years, providing the strong pillars of support for our continued work.
A valued supporter
As a Guardian you are entitled to several benefits that bring you closer to our music and work and give unique insight into what we have achieved through your support.
These benefits include:
- Receiving PalMusic’s quarterly Newsletter.
- Notifications about PalMusic’s upcoming concerts.
- Ten free tickets to performances by leading Palestinian musicians.
- Invitations to performances by PalMusic scholars followed by receptions.
- Behind the scenes access to meet performers and attend rehearsals.
- Regular updates on what and how your donation has supported our work.
- Special gifts (such as CD recordings of our musicians, DVDs of PYO Tour).
- Private events showcased specifically for our Guardians.
The Hana Jabsheh Music Scholarship
We are honoured to have been supported by the Jabsheh family through the establishment of the Hana Jabsheh Music Scholarship. As the first Guardian for Pal Music UK they have led the way.
The scholarship is awarded in the name of Mrs Hana Jabsheh, herself a singer and music lover.
The Jabsheh Music Scholarship will enable a talented young pianist to continue his musical education in one of the most prestigious musical schools in the world.
Find out more?
If you would like to be one of the Guardians of young Palestinian musicians and PalMusic please do get in touch by completing our contact form below.